Cannot Connect to Training App Server
Steps to follow if you are receiving a cannot connect to app server error.
- Force close the TOCA Training app and try to login to the app again.
- Go to your smartphone or tablet device settings.
- Check to make sure you are connected to data or WiFi. If the app is not working while connect to WiFi, turn it off and try using data only. If the app is not working while using data, try using WiFi.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Check to see what software version you are currently using on your mobile device.
- The TOCA Training app currently supports iOS 10 & above and Android 4.4 & above.
- Apple: Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Android: Settings -> About Device/Phone -> System Updates -> Check for Updates.
- If the issue persists, delete the TOCA Training app, and re-download it from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the TOCA Training app on your mobile device.
- If you are still unable to reach the TOCA Training app server, the server may currently be down. Please contact Support at email@example.com or submit a ticket by going to our support form.