How to check if your Touch Trainer is charging.
- Plug the Power Cord into the Power Adapter, then plug the Power Cord into a wall outlet.
- If you normally use an extension cord, please plug it directly into the wall.
- Plug the Power Adapter into the Touch Trainer.
- Cup your hands around the Solenoid hole and look inside to check for a blue LED light.
- The Solenoid is the metal pin that retracts to deliver TOCA Balls.
- A solid blue LED light means it is charging, and a flashing blue LED light is an indicator that the Touch Trainer is fully charged.
- If no blue LED light is inside the Solenoid hole, please attempt to plug the TOCA Charger into a different wall outlet or use another Power Adapter/Power Cord if available.
You can also check if the Touch Trainer is charging through the TOCA Training app.
- When connected to the Touch Trainer in the app, the app will display a lightning bolt charging indicator on top of the Touch Trainer icon at the top right of the screen.
- If you click on the Touch Trainer image in the top right corner of the app after connecting to it, you will also be able to see the current charge percentage on the Touch Trainer.