What to do if your Touch Trainer displays an "Overheat" error message in the app.
- Turn the Touch Trainer off by pressing the silver Power Button on the back, then turn it back on.
- Force close the TOCA Training app and try to connect to the Touch Trainer again.
- Recalibrate your Touch Trainer.
- Log in to the TOCA Training app and select "Train" from the hamburger menu in the top left of the screen.
- Connect to your TOCA Touch Trainer by selecting the "+" symbol in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Touch Trainer you wish to connect to from your located devices list.
- Once you are connected, tap on the Touch Trainer icon that now appears in the top right corner of the screen next to the "+" symbol.
- Select "Calibrate", and allow your Touch Trainer to recalibrate.
The TOCA Training App will display this message when the Touch Trainer is overheating. Turning the Touch Trainer off/on should fix the issue. It is suggested to leave the Touch Trainer off for ~5-10 minutes when possible to allow it to cool down.
Make sure when turning it off that it is not sitting in direct sunlight and is in a cool, dry, and ventilated area.