What to do if you receive the Hardware Failure message in the TOCA Training app while training.
- Turn the Touch Trainer off by pressing the silver Power Button on the back, then turn it back on.
- Force close the TOCA Training app and try to connect to the Touch Trainer again.
- Ensure the Touch Trainer is cleared of all debris.
- Turn the Touch Trainer off using the Power Button on the back of the unit.
- Using a dry, lint-free towel, wipe down the TOCA Touch Trainer Main Body Cover, Spiral Hoppers, Drive Motor Cover, and Launch Wheels.
- Ensure the Touch Trainer is clear of any obstructions from the delivery, oscillation, or Base Plates.
- If the Hardware Failure message still appears, please contact Support at email@example.com or submit a ticket by going to our support form.
- Please note to the Support Agent the Hardware Failure message that you are receiving. This will allow the Support Agent to identify the area causing the error to occur.