You can add up to 6 players for a single training session. Each of these players will receive the stats pertaining to the session once completed. For assistance with adding players to a training session. please follow the steps below.
- Open the TOCA Training app and log in with your username and password.
- If you have not created a TOCA Training account, please refer to the Create a TOCA Training Account article.
- Once you log in, click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the TOCA Training app, and select "Train" from the drop-down menu.
- On this main "Train" screen, you will see a search bar labeled with "Who are you training with?".
- Each player you are trying to add will need to create their own TOCA Training account to locate their name in the search bar.
- Alternatively, you can select "+Create New Player" located beneath the player search bar to create a temporary account for a player who has not yet created their own TOCA Training account.
- Fill in the necessary information. An email is still needed for them to receive the training stats for the session completed and to finish creating their account with the name and email provided.
- An email will be sent to the email provided with the temporary account to allow them to finish creating their account at their convenience.
- Once you have finished with the session, be sure to select "End Training" from the exercise screen to send the players' stats completed during the training session.